Good things (day four / day one of lockdown):
• I started the day with a Skype workout with my partner.
• Grateful that we are still allowed to go outside once a day.
• My plants are happy.
• I have 98 books in my room (yes, I counted) so at least I’ll be well-read.
• Truth be told, I wasn’t his number one fan before, but Bozza seems to be doing an alright job (for the most part). Fair play to him.
• I’ve had lots of nice chats with friends and family members.
• Facebook usually annoys me and I used to avoid using it too much. Now it’s really fulfilling its purpose and keeping people connected during this strange time. It’s become more of a positive thing.
• This horrible situation seems to be bringing out a lot of people’s strength, kindness, positivity and true nature.
• There’s always something good if you look for it.